Revealing Christ through Compassionate Service
Homepage > Get Involved > Donate
Click below to donate online via PayPal!
The Philadelphia Access Center's work is funded by the generosity of like-minded partners and friends -- individuals, churches, private foundations, and Christian corporations. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All monetary donations are tax-deductible. Ways to donate include:
- PayPal - Click the yellow button above!
- Cash or check made payable to the Philadelphia Access Center and mailed to:
1832 South 11th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Your bank's electronic bill pay system
- Amazon Smile - Click here to give while you shop!
Clothing and Household Item Donations
We welcome the following donations:
- Children's clothing, shoes, accessories (ages newborn through 12 years old)
- Child, teen, and adult winter coats, hats, scarves, and gloves
- New bed linens, blankets, and pillows - new in packaging
- Dishes, silverware, drinkware
- Small kitchen appliances - toasters, microwaves, toaster ovens
- TVs and computers
- Decorations - mirrors, wall hangings, picture frames, vases, etc.
We do not accept the following donations:
- Teen or adult clothing, shoes, accessories
- Unwashed clothing
- Used or unwashed bed linens or blankets
- Broken or malfunctioning appliances, TVs, or computers
- Decorations or items that are broken, tarnished, very outdated, or in poor condition
- Any items from a bedbug-infested home
The Philadelphia Access Center is always in need of coffee bar items, paper products, and cleaning supplies. If your church or small group is interested in hosting a supply drive, download this poster and place collection bins nearby! Contact us if you need assistance planning or hosting a supply drive.